News 92 FM

Careless Cigarette Smoking Causes Fatal Apartment Fire

Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment
Cigarette

(Credit: Vjeran Lisjak/SXC)

Careless cigarette smoking is being blamed for a fatal fire in a Galveston apartment building.

The Latest News Headlines, Traffic and Weather:

The fire broke out last Friday morning at 503 21st street, near the Grand 1894 Opera House.

One man died of smoke inhalation in the unit where the fire department says the blaze began.

Get Breaking News Alerts On Your Phone

The city of Galveston is working with the property owner to get residents back into their apartments.

Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

Tags: » »

Comments

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,469 other followers